BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in the National Home Funeral Alliance is free and open to anyone. There are no membership requirements, and no fees. Your membership supports our mission to preserve the innate rights of families and communities to care for their own dead.
Two ways to join
1. Join Online and complete your registration now!
2. Join by Mail: Download the NHFA Membership Form, complete and mail to: National Home Funeral Alliance, 11014 19th Ave SE, Ste #8, PMB #155, Everett, WA, 98208.
When you join, we ask for some information that will help us get to know you. That information also helps us understand our membership so we can better serve you. This information is kept private; we won't share it! If you have any questions, please contact NHFA.email@example.com.
Benefits of NHFA Membership
- knowing that you help us fulfill our mission to educate families about home funeral options
- participating in free monthly teleconferences with other home funeral advocates
- receiving an informative e-newsletter with up-to-date information and connections
- voting privileges at the biennial membership meeting
- receiving update letters from the President
- finding a mentor from among our experienced home funeral guides
- making a difference by working with NHFA members on action committees
Also, when you join, please consider supporting your new organization with a tax deductible donation! We really appreciate it.
Did you know?
- Our 550+ members come from 47 states, 5 provinces, and 7 countries
- Of those members who elected to tell us their occupation and interests, approximately
- 23.5% are in the Physical Health sector
(including nurses, doctors, body workers, caregivers or hospice workers)
- 22.5% are in the Spiritual/Mental Health sector
(including celebrants, ministers, chaplains, therapists, counselors or social workers)
- 19% are in the Education sector
(including home funeral guides, public educators, teachers, professors, writers or editors)
- 26% are in the Business sector
(including funeral directors, police/EMTs, marketing and pr, attorneys, and other businesses)
- 6% are in the Volunteer and Nonprofit sector
- 3% are artists, musicians and filmmakers