BECOME A MEMBER
Welcome! Thank you for supporting our mission to preserve the innate rights of families and communities to care for their own dead. Membership in the National Home Funeral Alliance is free and open to anyone. There are no membership requirements.
We do ask for some information that will help us get to know you. That information also helps us understand our membership so we can better serve you. Here is some information you might be interested in:
- Our 440 + members come from 45 states, 5 provinces, and 7 countries
- Of those members who elected to tell us their occupation and interests, approximately
- 22% are in the Physical Health sector (including nurses, doctors, body workers, caregivers or hospice workers)
- 22% are in the Spiritual/Mental Health sector (including celebrants, ministers, chaplains, therapists, counselors or social workers)
- 20% are in the Education sector (including home funeral guides, public educators, teachers, professors, writers or editors)
- 25% are in the Business sector (including funeral directors, police/EMTs, marketing and pr, attorneys, and other businesses)
- 6% are in the Volunteer and Nonprofit sector
- 5% are artists, musicians and filmmakers
Please click on a link below to join online or by US mail. You will be directed how to give us your name and contact information and other optional information. Those who join online will be listed in the Member Directory. If you do NOT want to be listed, or if you wish to edit the information that is displayed, please follow the directions on the Member Directory page.
And when you join, please consider supporting your new organization with a donation! We really appreciate it.
Benefits of NHFA Membership:
- knowing that you are helping us fulfill our mission to educate families about home funeral options
- the opportunity to participate in monthly teleconferences with other home funeral advocates
- receiving an informative bi-monthly e-newsletter with up-to-date information and connections
- voting privileges at the biennial membership meeting
- receiving update letters from the President
- find a mentor from among our experienced home funeral guides
- the chance to make a difference by working with NHFA members on action committees
Click Join Online to complete your registration right now!
JOIN BY US MAIL
Download this NHFA Membership Form, print it out, fill it out and mail to:
National Home Funeral Alliance
If you have any questions, please contact NHFA.firstname.lastname@example.org
11014 19th Ave SE, Ste #8, PMB #155
Everett, WA, 98208